Saturday, 4 April 2015

Atomic Rose


This is my ultimate shade for the up coming spring and summer. Rimmel London's apocalips has always been a product that I've loved and since they have brought out the Matte range as well, I have forever been in love. I could go on an on about the range however, today's post is featuring only one shade - Atomic Rose. 

This shade is about the 6th one I have and it has various competition from the lipsticks. It's not like a lip gloss in any shape or form. It's highly pigmented and the key point here is that your hair doesn't get stuck in it when the wind blows. This peachy/coral shade to atomic rose is such a light fun colour and because its a matte finish it doesn't give that wet look like a lip gloss can. 




As you can see, the brush is slanted and has a well in the middle of the brush. This helps with easy application because the slant helps you get into the natural shape of your lips and the well provides the right amount of product you need for your lips so it applies evenly. The brush is also smooth so application feels flawless.


And the photo above is what it looks like on my lips! I think it matches very well with the coral strips on my top! It is such a perfect shade for spring and is long lasted on the lip as it 'stains' the lips with the pigment. I am always highly impressed with the apocalips and would always recommend them. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Georgina Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig