Thursday, 16 April 2015

Body Shop Hand Creams


The body shop has always been my go-to place when I want fruity or just in general amazing smelling products, mainly shower gel and their perfumes! When I went in there the other day however, when coincidentally buying a perfume, I for some reason needed to spend over a certain amount to claim something that I can't remember - I know, I'm so helpful at times. Back to it, these cute little 30ml hand creams were just sitting there waiting for me to pick them! I bought one of them for my sister and kept the other two for me. I decided to buy Pink Grapefruit, Mango and Coconut as they were my favourite smells and gave the coconut one to my sister. 




There is a slight colour change between the 3 however, my camera doesn't show it very well. The creams are all very well fragranced and are so light on the skin. If there is one thing I hate, its heavy hand creams. Ones that don't sink into the skin properly or feel greasy makes me despise them and thankfully the Body Shop ones are the complete opposite. If you've ever tried their sorbet range, it has a similar lightness to them and as always within the body shop, they never fail on their scents. 

They are the perfect size to also put in your handbag and keep topping up whenever your hands feel that they need it. These come in at £3.50 each and I would recommend them to anyone as they are simply perfect. If anyone has tried them, I would love to know what you think so leave a comment below!


  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Georgina Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig