Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Bristol S/S 2015 Fashion Show


I used to go to Bristol Fashion shows all the time but around 2 years ago for some reason I stopped. However, I really don't know why I didn't start to get back into things sooner! With BFW (Bristol Fashion Week) its not just about the hot male models that walk down that runway time after time. Instead, clothes mean more to me now then they did around 2 years ago. I am becoming more and more interested in fashion with each passing day, and if you told me this 10 years ago to my tomboy stage... I never would have believed you. 

Along with the clothes and the hot models, they like to incorporate good music and themes. The theme for this S/S season was holidays and conveniently was made around Bristol Airport with different holiday locations alongside the clothing. Some of the key trends that will definitely be coming to you this S/S are: Denim, Monochrome, Pastels, 70s Boho and Bold and Bright clothing. They really emphasised on the 70's look so make sure you have some florals and flares in your wardrobe this season. 





Mark Heyes and the gorgeous Lucy Watson from Made In Chelsea presented the show and couldn't have done a better job. Along with the amazing clothes and presenters we got a lovely goody bag, which unfortunately contained coconut water (yuck!), with lots of promotions and offers to use for shopping at the Mall Cribbs Causeway. I went with my sister Paige and it was a lovely trip out - We definitely needed it!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Georgina Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig