Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Dream Cream


My revision cards are just happily sitting behind in this photo whilst this pot of dream cream from Lush takes centre stage. Considering its Lush's number product, as stated on the lid, I am surprised that I'd never heard of it before now. It was only recently that me and my bestie decided to do a bit of shopping after gym and this meant a quick pop into Lush. Many of you may or may not know that I have quite bad eczema which is flared up by stress. Now with exams coming up and having stressful things happening within my family, my eczema is getting increasingly difficult to control untilll.... Molly suggested to me that this cream actually helps soothe the skin. I thought that I may as well have a go because the doctors steroid creams barely seem to touch the surface.




I must admit this cream is good! Actually its so good that it puts my eczema creams to shame. I wouldn't just recommend this product to people who have skin problems like eczema, I would recommend it to a wide range of people for when your skin needs a quick boost in the day. I find it smells of lavender, rose, oats and a hint of cocoa butter which are all the main ingredients in the product. Its not a heavy cream which for me I love and it soaks into the skin gently and softly. For 240g its £11.95 but don't be put of by the price as a little goes a long way! 

Have you used this product before? Let me know what you think!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Georgina Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig