Saturday, 11 April 2015

Feeling 70's with New Look

Feeling 70's



The 70's style is a very key trend this S/S season for fashion. We must have all seen the picture of Cara Delevingne on the runway modelling that gorgeous outfit from Saint Laurent. Along with many other trends, the 70's style has never appeared much in my wardrobe and to be honest, I thought it never would. I have however, owned plenty of denim jackets so I was on trend somewhere. All of the above items are from New Look (price list at the bottom of this post) and they have stunning pieces in at the moment that are bang on trend.

What I particularly love about this outfit is the way it brings the 70's to the modern day life we are living in now. Now I watch Homes Under the Hammer and if the wallpaper and room designs in the 70's are anything to go by... I would absolutely hate their fashion. But, that's probably not the best thing to base it on, right? Anyway, the tunic style dress has a classic 70's pattern and the platforms on the shoes give it that added 70's feeling - Maybe not so much in the dress sense of Abba! 

Denim Jacket - £19.99 // Earrings - £4.99 // Tunic Dress - £22.99 // Hat - £14.99 // Sunglasses - £5.99 // Shoes - £24.99


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Georgina Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig