Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Chinese-Styled Pork Tenderloin


Just a quick post for this evening and that is a cheeky recipe for the slow cooker which I absolutely love! It does take around 6-8 hours in the slow cooker and the result is the image above, which may I add was delicious and literally fell apart and I tried to take it from the pot! I did it as part of a roast and pulled the pork for the family and they loved it so thought I'd share it with you lovely lot! I did find this recipe on www.addapinch.com so I must state that this is not my recipe. It fed around 4 people at a push and that was a pretty big pork tenderloin as it shrank in the slow cooker. 

Ingredients:

1 x 2-3 pound boneless pork tenderloin
1 cup of chicken or vegetable broth
1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 cloves of garlic, chopped

Method:

1. Place the tenderloin into the slow cooker. Mix all the above ingredients together and pour over the pork. Set the timer on your slow cooker for around 6-8 hours on low.

2. Once its cooked, remove from the slow cooker and grab two forks to start pulling the pork apart. For added flavour, you could pour over the remaining gravy onto the pork with the rest of the food.

And that is basically it! Its so simple and delicious for such an amazing dish. I would recommend it to anyone who loves flavours of soy sauce and honey as that's what gives this dish a Chinese feel. To anyone who attempts this I would love to know how it goes and more importantly... I hope you love it, ENJOY!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Georgina Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig