Saturday, 2 May 2015

Festival Fun with River Island

Festival season is fast approaching however, I am not going to any! What I can't stand about festivals is the poor hygiene, cramped sleeping places and port-a-loo's... Yes I'm that type of person! I like my bath, bed and own toilet which a thousand other people haven't used. I do however, like the fashion of the festival season. I've created an outfit that if I was going to a festival, I would wear and its all from River Island. 

Crop tops have been in fashion for a long time and having a lacy look to it adds a 70's bonus. I also think those dainty pastel earrings are gorgeous and would go with pretty much anything! I have also always been a massive fan of those headbands as I think they are absolutely stunning in the summer and is the perfect accessory for a festival outfit.


Festival Fun

Earrings £6 // Head Band £10 // Top £35 // Shorts £30 // Sunglasses £10 // Bag £20 // Sandals £40

What are you planning on wearing for the festival season?










SHARE:

1 comment

© Georgina Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig