Thursday, 21 May 2015

Holiday with Oasis

Oasis has been the shop I have always adored. Whenever I walk in there is always such a touch of elegance and friendliness that always welcomes you back for more. Their clothes are always stunning and even though I have not bought anything but jewellery from there, their material for the clothes always feels strong and expensive when prices are normally within 'normal' prices. You may or may not know that I am going on holiday in early June but not anywhere abroad. This then means that the weather, especially as I'm venturing to North Wales, may or may not be that nice. You can never tell in the UK! However, I do still want some nice things that at least look a little holiday-y but can also be used for other occasions too. In steps, Oasis! I have found this stunning outfit all from Oasis online and if I had some money tucked away for the whole outfit I would get it!



Holiday with Oasis

This outfit could be dressed up or dressed down depending on where your going and you could add a jacket if the weather wasn't playing ball like you'd want it too! 

Playsuit £40 // Sunglasses £14 // Clutch Bag £25 // Shoes £22 // Hat £15 // Bangles £14



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Georgina Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig