Thursday, 7 May 2015

Ocean Salt


Lush has always been one of my go to brands if something every goes wrong with my skin. Dream cream, breath of fresh air, all of their face masks pretty much are just a few products I use currently and have done in the past. However, there is a new chap on the block of my skin care routine which seems to out-compete any other scrubs I have ever had in the past. Ocean Salt is a product recommended to me when I went into Lush. They do two versions of this product, the featured and another one with a self-preserving feature. This just means that you get less harmful chemicals inside your pot and in some ways helps with sensitive skin. However, as my skin isn't that sensitive I chose the non-self preserving one.




That picture of my face looks horrendous however it must be done! So, what is in this product? Well, when one of the team from Lush was going through what was in it, I was surprised that Vodka came up... Yes, vodka. Well, its got fresh organic lime extracted from vodka. However, this is used for the refreshing and antibacterial effects which is perfect for people who suffer from blemishes, blocked pores or blackheads. Tick all three for me. There is also fresh grapefruit in the product to help with cleansing and toning, fresh sea salt for the actual scrubby part and avocado butter to help soothe, nourish and hydrate the skin whilst its being scrubbed. 

I have been using it twice a week for a couple of weeks now and can confidently say I have noticed a massive difference. My skin feels softer, my pores don't look big and the occasional spot does still come however, being realistic and with hormones and everything, this is still expected. If you do have sensitive skin or not quite sure how your skin is going to react, then give the self preserving one a go. For 120g its £7.75 and for the 250g its £13.95 and the bigger of the pots is featured o this blog post. I would love to know if any of you lovely lot have tried this product and how well you got on with it, so leave a comment in the box below as I would love to know!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Georgina Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig