Friday, 12 June 2015

The British Tag

(Source)
I must admit to you all that I have done this tag before however, I have had a blog re-brand and whilst in the process of that I decided to have a complete clean start and thus deleted all my posts. I do miss the British tag being one of them so I've decided to re-do it for you all. I think this tag was created by Sammi at Beauty Crush so here is my first second attempt that is going to be very similar to the first anyway! I tag anyone who wishes to do it!

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars?
Next to nothing apart from having the odd green tea here and there. To be brutally honest I don't really like normal tea... Maybe being given it loads as a baby made me go off the taste. I'd rather stick to herbal teas or fruit teas or even better coffee! And I don't have any sugar as I'm sweet enough. 

2. Favourite part of a roast.
Everything. How could you possibly narrow anything down! The meat, pigs in blanket, stuffing, the goose fat roasties... I'm literally drooling at the mouth as we speak.

3. Favourite dunking biscuit. 
Well considering I don't really drink tea, I don't normally have a dunking biscuit however, my favourite biscuit has to be a good bourbon or ginger nut. All this talk of food is making my stomach rumble.

4. Favourite quintessentially British past time.
Definitely will have to be walks in the countryside and then getting to a really quaint and old village. Especially in all types of weather. Winter crisp walks and then in the summer after the walk you can stop off in a pub for a lush British cider. 

5. Favourite word.
I have quite a lot to be honest but for some reason I love the word Kumquat. God knows why I just find it really funny to say. For those who don't know what a Kumquat is, it is a citrus-y fruit. 

6. Cockney rhyming slang?
Being that my parents and pretty much my whole family originally come from London I have picked up a little along the way. Things like the dog and bone is the telephone, apple and pear is the stairs and a pony is £25!

7. Favourite sweet.
Again I have so many! I don't really have a favourite but at the top of list is tango flavoured Bon Bon's and anything kinder.

8. What would your pub be called?
I quite like the name Ye Olde Wishing Well but I'm never going to own and pub and thank god at that!

9. No 1 British Person.
I don't really have one but would probably now have to be either Tom Hardy, Ed Westwick or Mark Sheppard (Supernatural fans!).

10. Favourite shop/restaurant.
I really don't know to be honest. I wouldn't be able to give a specific shop but I do love having a browse in shops that sell old things which are unique and vintage. I do like having things like this in my possession.

11. What British pop song pops into your head?
George Michael - Faith... God knows why but then again that seems to be the song that always pops into my head.

12. Marmite?
Now I know the advert says you either love it or hate it but to be honest, I don't hate it but I don't love it. Yes, I'm one of those people.

I tag everyone! Please comment below if you have done it so I can have a read!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Georgina Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig