Thursday, 16 July 2015

S/S 2015 Favourite Swimwear

We don't really have much of a summer over here in 'sunny' England we normally just get a week or two that they claim to be a heatwave around May/June and that tends to be it. After that just comes rain, rain and oh even more rain. However, if you are going away on holiday in the upcoming months, or just generally going to a pool in the UK and want to look stunning, this is a post on my favourite swimwear that has come out this season. Personally, I don't wear bikinis but that doesn't stop me from having a gander at all the lovely ones available. These are my personal top 5 but if you see any more that you think should be added, just leave me a comment below as I'd love to see some more!


S/S 2015 Swimwear

1. Traingl Bikini 'Poppy Flamingo Fling' - $89 
2. New Look - £13 (Downside is the tan lines!)
3. Simply Be Navy - £28
4. River Island White Floral - reduced to £12
5. River Island Black Embellished - £28 

What one is your favourite?



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really like no 4 but I bet I can't get the matching bottoms now its reduced! xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete

© Georgina Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig